Friday, April 4, 2008

The Job Search

While I have thoroughly enjoyed my wonderful year as an 8th grade language arts teacher, I am looking to progress forward and see where my wings can take me. Last summer I had applied for some writing/editorial/research positions in the Maryland/DC area, as well as parts of Florida - north east FL, Orlando and above. The areas of interest have remained the same, as well as the search criteria. Teaching, of course, is always an option too :-) Just wanted to send out this info in the hopes that I can get some information from anyone who has some ideas or may know of any positions. I am ready to get out of NC, so try to keep the options outside of my great home state ;-) Hope everyone is enjoying the spring!!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I don't know if you want to live in UT, but they are desperate for teachers there. It's hard being that far from the beach though! Good luck with the search and keep us posted!!! Love ya!

About Me

My photo
Lifelong educator! I look forward to what I can learn each and every day. I live my life as a musical and love theater and all things related to music. Food is my passion - eating, cooking, learning about...I just want more! A bit of a Disney fanatic ;). This merely scratches the surface, but you've got to start somewhere....

What interests me at the moment......

  • DISNEY!!!
  • Committing myself fully to whatever I do
  • Any holiday or weekend that I don't have to work and I can go to WDW :-)
  • Travelling to different FL beaches
  • Cooking :)
  • Watching Glee
  • Looking to buy my first home!

This is where I want to work!

DJ Amberlicious :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones